With two office locations in North Bethesda, MD, and Washington DC, Potomac Dental Center combines state-of-the-art technology with sensitivity to patient needs to provide you with the best possible dental care. Under the supervision of Dr. Elenir Bernardes, doctors and staff work hard to achieve their goal: giving every patient a bright, healthy smile.
Our services include:
- General dentistry: TMJ, snoring, clenching/grinding, wisdom teeth, halitosis (bad breath)
- Orthodontics (including invisible braces)
- Cosmetic dentistry: Whitening and bleaching, bonding, porcelain veneers
- Dental Implants
- Endodontics (root canal)
- Prosthodontics: denture and partials
- Periodontics (gum disease)
- Restoration: Tooth-colored fillings, crowns, bridges and sealants
- State-of-the-art technology: low-dosage/digital x-rays, ultrasonic cleaning
- Cosmetic imaging system
At Potomac Dental Center we want you to be comfortable. For nervous or sensitive patients we provide nitrous oxide (laughing gas). With as little as one trip, you can start your journey toward a happier, healthier smile. Click here to email us any questions or concerns you may have.